|Home||» Products||» U.G.C. Net / Set (Physical Education)||» Physical Education - UGC-Net Digest - Paper II & I|
ABOUT THE BOOK
The 4th Impression of the UGC-NET Digest Papers II & III (Physical Education) in two volumes is a unique in the sense that it contains the voluminous text on the prescribed syllabus followed by different types of objective type questions spread over 10 units for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship Examination of the UGC. The salient features of the book are:
- It is a comprehensive objective approach to the subject of physical education as an academic discipline.
- The objective type questions have been framed according to the pattern i.e. multiple choice type, matching type, reasoning type, etc., usually set in the NET/SET question papers.
- Based on experience and feedback from the users, language and syntactical arrangement of the questions have been simplified.
- Rules of various games and sports given in the book have been updated.
- The two volumes qualify to be a sort of bible for the candidates preparing for SET/SET and other competitive examinations.